Furry Floozies

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Multidirectional Knit-A-Long Eyeglass Case














I'm joining in the Multidirectional Kint-A-Long for the eyeglass case on page 23 of Iris Schreier's Modular Knits book. (It's a yahoo group I joined about 4 or 5 months ago.) I am using Artyarns colorway 106 in Super Merino. I absolutely love the feel of this yarn. However, I'm having some trouble following the pattern. My first square looks okay, and I do have the square #3 corrections (to the book) from the website, but...I am supposed to have square squares, not a triangle in the middle. I'm posting this photo in hopes that someone from the group can help me out with following the directions. It almost looks like I turned when I wasn't supposed to, but I've made sure to follow the directions, and after ripping several starts, this was my 5th try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home