Furry Floozies

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Berroco Tioreg bag pices blocking


I have all of the pieces for the Tioreg bag done and they blocked. Now on to the tedious job of sewing them all together. I altered the pattern for the hexagons so that I could knit them on straight needles (I'm an octopus with double pointeds). I am going to use a clear monofilament thread and regular sewing needle. I didn't want to seam with the yarn because it's varigated and matching up the colors would be a nightmare. The colorway is called Hotel California (Berroco Love It), but I've renamed this Summer Sherbet.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, you are a very productive knitter. I look forward to seeing your Wakemi sweater completed. Could you please tell me where you got your Love It multicolored yarn? I have searched high and low for it. Patternworks has the plain but not the multicolors Have fun and thanks for your reply. Chery

     

Post a Comment

<< Home