Furry Floozies

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kitchen Quilt


Here's the start of my kitchen quilt. I still have to add borders, the top to the cabinet, as well as the feet. I'd also like to do some fancy lettering on the jam jar and recipe box. The paper-pieced block patterns are from a book called "Cups & Saucers" by Maaike Bakker. I used fabric called "Kaye's Kitchen" that I purchased a few years ago...maybe 4. I really wanted to use the light green shown in some of the blocks (called mint linen) for the border and found some after diligently "google-searching', at Fabric Shack....and at a great price too.


3 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger adrienne said…

    I love it. It looks so good with your kitchen! Love, Mom

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Lynn said…

    This is really cute!!I've always loved the quilts that depict a shelf of some sort. Nice!

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Jackie said…

    I love this, tks for sharing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home