Furry Floozies

Sunday, January 28, 2007


The Darrell Waltrip Dishcloth. Okay, so it's the Double Woven Stitch, but Rhonda White renamed it the Darrell Waltrip cloth, and so far no one has complained. http://www.knittingknonsense.com/DW_cloth.html
I absolutely love the way the brighter one came out. I used Peaches & Creme in the Mardi Gras colorway. The lighter one is also Peaches & Creme in the Sunflower colorway. I think I'll make a few more and try the different colorways that I have in my stash.
I order all of my P & C from Elmore Pisgah http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/They have the best selection of varigated cottons, and they have superfast shipping.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Scarlett said…

    After much thought, I decided that the DW cloth must be the colors of his car?

    Yes, I live in NASCAR country and have no clue - I live in NC.

    But, I love the colors so thanks for telling me what they are. WIll have to get some. Wild and wicked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home