Furry Floozies

Friday, January 19, 2007

Monthly Dishcloth KAL day 4 (progress)




I slept in this morning..well, I got up at 5:50 instead of 5 AM, so I didn't have time to work on day 4's rows until I got home from work. It's coming on quite nicely, but the cables are not 'crossing over' as I might have expected. Click on the photo to see more detail, as my 'flash' seems to be very strong. I'm also including a furry floozie pic of the 2 sisters..shadow & snowflake. They don't always get together, but when they do, it's cute. The 'green feet' are a gift from my son. He made them in his home ec class. I love them!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I like it. I think the cables are not meant to cross over so it's nice for a change. It's a nice easy way to teach cabling. You're doing a very nice job and absolutely Love the feet!! Kudos to your son!!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Scarlett said…

    Yeah, I did not have time to do day 4, maybe tom night.

    Since no one knows what this cable is called. i am calling it the "drunken road" cable.

    I agree, it is not really a cable.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Julie in Texas said…

    You are doing a lovely job. I myself am disappointed in the pattern. To me it is not a true cable, I have seen prettier patterns "to learn" cables.

    Tell your son great job on the feet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home