Furry Floozies

Sunday, December 24, 2006

And a few more UFO's finished!


Here are a few more UFO's off the shelf! The far left one was made using 'no' pattern. It's a small felted clutch, and a used a specialty yarn for a few rows. The cable bag on the right was made with Lamb's Pride Bulky on size 9 needles. It's a simple cable pattern, and I had more than 1/2 of it done during a 2 hour class at my local yarn store, North Fork Stitches. I purchased a silk ribbon and wove it through the cables. The cable bag on the bottom was made using 'no' pattern. I took a cable pattern from one of my stitching dictionaries, repeated twice with enough starting stitches on each edge to create a simple design. This bag would also be suitable for embellishment with ribbon.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Pennie said…

    Beautiful bags and lovely blog. I love to make bags too, haven't lately . . . trying to finish up a shawl and 2 scaves that are OTN. Hopefully soon I will restart on my purses.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Stacie said…

    I love both the cabled and the felted bags. Keep up the creativity in the new year!
    ~Stacie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home