Furry Floozies

Monday, January 08, 2007

Raspberry Milkshake finished & 2 new projects OTN




The Raspberry Milkshake bag is finished...however, I think I will line this bag. It's quite loose and stretchy, but it holds a lot of stuff. I also finished the two sides to another one of Emma King's bag patterns from "25 bags to Knit". I do want to line this clutch, and I'll do so before I seam the 2 pieces together. For this bag, I used Rowan Cotton Rope. I plan on placing some embellishments on the stockinette section. Perhaps some seashells? We're heading to Long Key from Key Largo on Wednesday. I was there in April, and I know that there are a lot of shells at Long Key State Park.
The other project is for a scarf exhange that I'm participating in. I'm using an Australian yarn, a blend of cotton and wool. It's a bit like chenille, and I'm using a pattern from a Lion Brand scarf book. I also bought this yarn at Knit Wits in Key West.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Stacie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Stacie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Stacie said…

    Great felted bag, Cynthia. I also like your dishcloth! ~Stacie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home