Furry Floozies

Friday, March 23, 2007





It was a week for getting goodies in the mail...BIG TIME.
First, I received my International Tote Exchange III package from my partner. She sent a beautiful bag that she knit and felted...I love it. It is lined very nicely, has a snap, and even has feet. I could take a lesson from her. I wimp out when it comes time to lining my bags...I just haven't found a sure-way of making something that fits AND looks nice and neat. She sent other goodies, shown in the photo...Thank you. On the other side, I finally was able to send out my Tote III package to my partner. I sent her some chocolates, a dishcloth, and a cable bag that I made. The other goodies received were some Sunflower Scrubbies that I had asked my friend from Bag-A-Holic's Yahoo Group, Kyle Ann to make for me. I LOVE these...they are a gift for a particular someone (who hopefully WILL NOT see my blog - Mom - don't tell Christina).....Then, I received my Reynolds Saucy Sport from Cotton Clouds and WEBS. (See previous post regarding the top I (cast on for last night) just had to make from the latest issue of Knit Simple. I have to say Cotton Clouds was ABSOLUTELY without a doubt the nicest yarn company to work with. She had most of the colors (but not all, so hence the other order from WEBS)...and I received it beautifully packaged, with actual yarn samples, her sales information, information about the yarns she carries, and the yarn sample card for all of the Saucy Sport colors). Finally, I received a package from my mom, included with "The Friday Night Knitting Club"...of which, I had my mother RACE all over Charlotte, NC to get Kate Jacobs to autograph it!, was a crochet pin cushion that I have been begging for. One of these days I will take a class on crochet......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home