Furry Floozies

Monday, February 27, 2006

Cross Stitching

February 27th, 2006 ~ Monday: It's been a while since I blogged. Work has been busy - it's audit time at both jobs. I cleaned up my office and designed some storage units as well as a work table. It was a necessity because I was so tired of digging through boxes and bags for a particular needle size, a pattern I remember buying at a quit show, or just one lousy safety pin. It's nice to know where everything is now. My motivation, besides having company, was the need to begin designing my challenge for our Guild's show in June. It's supposed to be a self-portrait. I may do something "disney" of just a simple photo collage.
Today I'm going to post a photo of one of my other hobbies besides knitting and quilting. This cross stitch item was finished a few years ago. It is worked 2 threads over on linen. I had it professionally framed and it hangs in the room just off my kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home