Furry Floozies

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Company is Coming!



Just finished setting the table for tonight's "Spanish night" get-together. Last month we had "Thai night".... so I've decided to continue with the once a month ethnic dinner.
Tonight we're having Spanish Garlic Soup and Arroz Con Pollo. I'll be in the kitchen with Colleen, while the others chat in the living room. Colleen is an exceptional cook, and it's such a fun get-together. She's not happy about the mis-matched china, but I told her it's a "Martha-thing". I'm happy to be using my little salt & pepper dishes that I bought an antique shop a LONG time ago.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Wow, you have such a bright beautiful kitchen! I hope you remember me from Alaska. I haven't commented in a while.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger magnoliasntea said…

    Great picture of your table and kitchen! Very nice blog....more please. :-)
    Toni in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
    http://foothillsofthegreatsmokymountains.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home