Furry Floozies

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dishcloths & Strozzi




Just a couple of finished dishcloths, and the beginnings of the Strozzi necklace. The peacock dishcloth was a purchased pattern from Knitwits Heaven http://knitwits-heaven.tripod.com/

The white cotton dishcloth is a pattern from Dishcloth Boutique http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/

The Strozzi pattern can be found at the Berroco website. Instead of using Berroco Suede, I am using Katia Idea Jeans. It is a blend of 50% cotton, 35% viscose & 15% linen. It has just enough of a stretch in it to make it a nice fiber for this project. I'm enjoying working the leaves, and might use this pattern to make leaves for a future felted bag.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I love those dishcloths, especially the peacock!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    I love the peacock one too! Especially the color - perfect. :)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Claudia said…

    Wow, everything looks wonderful! I have that same necklace on my list of things to do. I hope it's coming along as beautifully as it seems!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home