Furry Floozies

Saturday, February 03, 2007

February Exchanges



I've finished my February exchanges that I participate in with the At My
House Yahoo Group. Both will be going in the mail to my partners on Monday. The first is for the Dishcloth exchange, and the second is for the Barbie outfit exchange. I made a cute miniature potato chip scarf. Simple, cast on 50 stitches, kf & b of each stitch (100 stitches) kf& b of each stich (150 stitches), and bind off. Voila...a mini potato chip scarf!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger hakucho said…

    Your knitted Barbie dress is beautiful ! It brings back fond memories of the clothes Mrs. Santa Claus (a.k.a. Mom) would knit for my dolls :)

    Happy knitting :)

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger HookAngel said…

    LOVe love love..... I am the blessed and lucky person who gets to keep this adorable Barbie valentines dress. WOW!! now this is talent... little hearts knitted into the fabric of dress. Thank you for sharing your art/craft with me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home