Furry Floozies

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yarns selected for Vaguley Vegas Bag KAL

I finally decided on the yarns that I will be using for the Vaguely Vegas Bag "Bag-A-Holic" KAL. I want to be able to felt it, so most of the fibers that I selected are wool, with the exception of the Berroco Optik. Here's what I will be using:
Some left-over Noro (purple, lime, yellow wool blend), Berroco Foliage (green), Berroco Keltic (purple-pink-white) - Keltic is a 50% wool, 40% acrylic, 10% nylon blend; Cascade Pastaza (golden yellow); Cacade The Heathers (purple); and the ringer of color (which will not felt) is Berroco Optik (48% cotton, 27% acrylic, 20% mohair, 8% metallic & 3% polyester.
Okay, so now I have to wind the skeins into balls...and begin the project.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger hakucho said…

    Wow, that is quite a collection of yarn you have there. Very pretty colors!

    happy winding and knitting :)

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Shawnee said…

    Ooooh, pretty colors. I'm in the ITE3, too. Isn't this fun??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home